Skip to content Skip to navigation

Work Permits

There is no such thing in Estonia as a special “work permit”. You can work here if your short‐term employment is registered by your employer and your stay here is legal (e.g. you have a D-visa) or when you have a valid (temporary) residence permit for working.



If you wish to settle in Estonia permanently, you can also apply for a temporary residence permit for settling permanently created to make settling and fulfilling the required criteria for a permanent residence permit easier.