Skip to content Skip to navigation

I’m from an EU country and my stay will be temporary, up to 3 months

  1. Reside and work in Estonia without registering your residency address for up to 3 months. Although you can reside and work in Estonia, not being in the Population Register means that you will not get an Estonian ID card or access to some of our public services (e.g. registering with a GP, using free public transportation).
  2. SIGN AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT. Agree upon work conditions with your employer and sign a contract. You can find general information about employment contracts here.