The following materials are intended to serve the needs of anyone, whose job it is to present and promote the career opportunities in Estonia. These materials are free to use and share for anyone promoting or interested in working in Estonia.
If you are interested in more thorough information on related topics, be sure to contact us: email@example.com .
Research and data
Feel free to learn from these studies:
- Ettevõtete välisvärbamise kogemused ja ettepanekud Work in Estonia meetmete kasutamisel (2021)
- Rahvusvahelise kaugtöö uuring (2020)
- Tipptasemel kutseoskustega välisspetsialistide mõjust Eesti riigieelarvele (2020)
- The best and worst countries to live and work in 2019 by Expat Insider (2019)
- Expat city ranking 2019 Northern European cities (2019)
- Eesti tööandjate ja siin elavate välisspetsialistide arvamusuuring (2019)
- Brazil Labor market analysis: IT and engineering (2019)
- IT job market analysis for Bulgaria, Georgia, Italy and Turkey (2017)
- Eesti ettevõtete ootused ja kogemused välismaalt spetsialistide värbamisel (2017)
Moving to another country is exciting. It is also a little challenging. To help all newcomers settle in smoothly, we have published a special handbook “Relocation Guide to Estonia”. Download or ask for printed copies here.
Here on Brand Estonia website you will find the tools and guides to introduce Estonia in a simple, considered and inspiring way. We have mapped the main strengths of Estonia and created a way to express them through writing, designs, presentations, and videos. Feel free to download and use these materials to introduce Estonia.
We have developed the core messages for attracting talent. Combine these messages to fit different markets.
Work in Estonia regularly hosts events to raise awareness on international recruitment. Check out the webinar recordings on our Youtube channel.