Publish your job ads on workinestonia.com
Join recruitment & marketing campaigns
We organize global recruitment campaigns to help Estonian companies find new employees from all around the world. All campaigns are done in cooperation with Estonian employers depending on their current needs and interests. Check the video of our latest campaign called Career Hunt Tallinn.
To participate in the next campaigns, please contact us.
Get access to the free marketing materials that help you promote Estonia as a great place to work and live. Toolkit includes tailored marketing messages, testimonial videos with expats living in Estonia, facts and photos, country-specific reports and much more.
Participate in recruitment events abroad
Events planned for 2019:
- Devoxx UK, 9-10 of May in London
- Riga Dev Days, 30-31 of May in Riga (joint stand cancelled)
- IT Arena, 27-29 of September in Lviv (joint stand cancelled)
- Full-Stack Fest, 4-6 of September in Barcelona (joint stand cancelled)
- The Developer's Conference, 27-30 of November in Porto Alegre
- DevTernity, 6-7 of December in Riga
Join our joint stand and contact Triin Visnapuu-Sepp for more information:email@example.com
International House of Estonia (IHE)
The programme consists of 8 different modules, including A1 language course. Participation in the programme is for free.
Counselling and support in organising the Estonian language studies
- analyse the reasons for learning Estonian and set goals for studies
- set the length (volume) and intensity of the language course
- to find a teacher and agree on the content of the studies (topics, areas of work, etc.).