Publish your job ads on workinestonia.com
Join recruitment & marketing campaigns
We organize global recruitment campaigns to help Estonian companies find new employees from all around the world. All campaigns are done in cooperation with Estonian employers depending on their current needs and interests. Check the video of our latest campaign called Career Hunt Tallinn.
To participate in the next campaigns, please contact us.
Get access to the free marketing materials that help you promote Estonia as a great place to work and live. Toolkit includes tailored marketing messages, testimonial videos with expats living in Estonia, facts and photos, country-specific reports and much more.
Participate in recruitment events abroad
Ideas for 2020 (TBC)::
- DevConf Belo Horizonte, April 16-18, Belo Horizonte, Brazil (postponed)
- Devoxx UK, May 13-15, London, UK (postponed)
- DevConf Poland, September 23-25, Krakow, Poland (TBC)
- Build Stuff Lithuania, November 11-15, Vilnius, Lithuania (TBC)
- Build Stuff Ukraine, 16-18 of November 16-18, Kyiv, Ukraine (TBC)
- DevTernity, December 3-4, Riga, Latvia (TBC)
Join our joint stand and contact Grete Soares de Camargo for more information:firstname.lastname@example.org +3726279728
International House of Estonia (IHE)
The programme consists of 8 different modules, including A1 language course. Participation in the programme is for free.
Counselling and support in organising the Estonian language studies
- analyse the reasons for learning Estonian and set goals for studies
- set the length (volume) and intensity of the language course
- to find a teacher and agree on the content of the studies (topics, areas of work, etc.).