European Job Mobility Portal
The European Jobs Network (EURES) offers a wide range of services for employers looking to recruit across the European Economic Area (EEA). EURES operates in all EU member states, as well as in Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland.
Information about working and living in Europe, recruitment of personnel and available vacancies can be found at the EURES portal. If you need consultation from face to face, you can contact one of the 950 EURES advisers throughout Europe.
Get in touch with a local EURES adviser to see which of the following services they can provide for you:
- post vacancies on the EURES portal;
- cooperate with employers to actively advertise job offers in certain EU (EEA) countries, such as Finland, Latvia and Bulgaria;
- help you with the selection of suitable candidates (depends on the country);
- provide practical information on what is expected from an employer of an European worker.
See the contact list for Estonian EURES advisers.
Statistics don’t lie
– During the last 18 months, Estonian EURES advisers had 426 contacts with national employers (one-to-one and group contacts).
– 79 job offers from Estonian employers, interested in recruitment abroad, were published on the European EURES portal and advertised through the EURES advisers’ network.
– A total of 278 Europeans were employed based on feedback from national employers.
– Within numerous recruitment projects, 492 Estonians were recruited by foreign companies.