Hereby I give to Enterprise Estonia (registry code 90006006, address Lasnamäe 2, Tallinn, hereinafter: Enterprise Estonia) consent to process my personal data, including name, e-mail, telephone number and CV, as well as to store and forward the data to the partners of Enterprise Estonia with the purpose of sending me job offers. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Enterprise Estonia has the right to process my personal data until I withdraw my consent.
In regard to job offers, I consent to the forwarding of my contact details to companies that employ foreign specialists.
Data will not be forwarded to companies and persons not on the list. Similarly, Enterprise Estonia does not have the right to process the data in any other way than indicated in this consent.
Enterprise Estonia would like to note that the person giving consent has at any time the right to:
- access all data processed by Enterprise Estonia based on the consent;
- withdraw their consent. To withdraw your consent, submit an application and indicate in regard to the processing of which data consent is being withdrawn. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was performed before the withdrawal on the basis of the consent;
- request the termination of data processing, unless otherwise provided by law, if it is technically possible and does not result in disproportionally large costs;
- request the correction, deletion or restriction of processing of inaccurate data by submitting a corresponding application if technically possible, unless otherwise provided by law;
- file objections or a complaint with the Data Protection Inspectorate (aki.ee) if the person thinks that the processing of personal data violates their rights.
If a person wishes to exercise the above rights or to give notice about changes in their data or to ask any questions about the use of their personal data by Enterprise Estonia, we ask to contact the data protection specialist of Enterprise Estonia by e-mail [email protected]. We will respond to the request as soon as possible, but no later than one month after receiving the application or request.
Further information on the terms and conditions of personal data processing by Enterprise Estonia can be found here.